Geobags are configured to be filled with soil and are installed in the construction of hydraulic and marine structures. Provided geo-synthetic products are made with polyester, polyethylene and polypropylene and are employed for the protection of hydraulic con. and.
There are two type of Geobags:
- Non Woven Geobags
- Woven Geobags
Offered Geobags can be customized in assorted forms and sizes, which can suit the essentials of installation and design. Provided bags can be perfectly placed on dry land and can also be installed into water of all depths. These can be settled on dump trucks and are taken to concrete plant, wherein these are filled with sand. The filling ports included in these bags can be closed by using hog rings. provided bags can be upraised by using spreader beam arrangement and lifting harness. Placed on the top of the slope, these bags can be scoured bags and moved down with the slope.
- Execustion of erosion protection work
- Need less installation and fixing cost
- Light weight equipments, need little space for construction works, reduced transportation cost and energy
- The technology of these bags involves reduced cost, simple installation.
- More effective and beneficial in comparison with conventional erosion protection work that make use of C.C. Block, hard rock, Gravel, etc etc.
- Obviate the trouble for other recreational activities, function as the replacement of CC. Blocks.
- Proffer good filtration as the pore sizing is small but the porosity is high.
- Give protection to the terrestrial surroundings
- Have effective abrasive resistance
- Proffered with higher thickness that insures optimal puncture resistance
- Easily accessible, easily implemented
- Simple to transport in empty condition
- Accessible in assorted sizes so as to fit into specific applications
- Great utilities of customary marine protection physicals